Sunday, April 17, 2005

To the editor

I am so glad I found blogger.com. What a cool way to reach the world. I no longer have to be angry at small time newspaper editors for not returning phone calls, e-mails and not responding to articles sent thru the mail, in short, I don't care if they are not doing their jobs and at least hiring a public relations person to respond to public inquries. I don't know how some of these small newspapers have been able to stay in business whith the policies they operate on and it's probably time for them two start counting backwards if they continue to try and dominate our thought processes in the editing room. Please alow me to start the countdown, 99, 98, 97....(Sorry, as you can see, I am still a little angry.) It will pass, I'm fairly certain that there will alway be a place for bird cage liners and kitty litter catchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home